UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification of the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Through this latest The Union Public Service Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 247 vacancies for the posts of Engineering Services Exam Posts. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Union Public Service Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||22nd September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||12th October 2021|
The Union Public Service Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Union Public Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Union Public Service Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Engineering Services Exam Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||22nd September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||12th October 2021|
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
The Union Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 247 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post|
|CATEGORY I-CIVIL ENGINEERING|
|(i)||Central Engineering Service|
|(ii)||Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group‐A (Civil Engineering Posts).|
|(iii)||Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service.|
|(iv)||*AEE(Civil) in Border Road Engineering Service.|
|(v)||Indian Defence Service of Engineers.|
|(vi)||AEE(QS&C) in MES Surveyor Cadre.|
|(vii)||Central Water Engineering (Group ‘A’) Service.|
|(viii)||Indian Skill Development Service|
|CATEGORY II-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING|
|(i)||AEE in GSI Engineering Service Gr ‘A’|
|(ii)||Indian Defence Service of Engineers.|
|(iii)||Indian Naval Armament Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).|
|(iv)||Indian Naval Material Management Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts)|
|(v)||Central Water Engineering (Group ‘A’) Service.|
|(vi)||Indian Skill Development Service.|
|(vii)||Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Services/SSO‐II (Mechanical).|
|(viii)||Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service (Mechanical Engg.)|
|(ix)||Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Mechanical Engineering Posts).|
|(x)||*AEE (Electrical and Mechanical) in Border Roads Engineering Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts)|
|CATEGORY III—ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING|
|(i)||Central Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Service (Electrical Engineering Posts).|
|(ii)||Indian Defence Service of Engineers.|
|(iii)||Indian Naval Material Management Service (Electrical Engineering Posts)|
|(iv)||Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Electrical Engineering Posts).|
|(v)||Indian Naval Armament Service (Electrical Engineering Posts)|
|(vi)||Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO‐II (Electrical).|
|(vii)||Indian Skill Development Service|
|CATEGORY IV-ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING|
|(i)||Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’.|
|(ii)||Indian Telecommunication Service Gr ‘A’.|
|(iii)||Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts).|
|(iv)||Indian Naval Material Management Service (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts)|
|(v)||Junior Telecom Officer Gr ‘B’|
|(vi)||Defence Aeronautical Quality Assurance Service/SSO‐II (Electronics & Tele).|
|(vii)||Central Power Engineering Gr ‘A’ (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Posts).|
|(viii)||Indian Skill Development Service|
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Union Public Service Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Engineering Services Exam||A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2022 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 and not later than 1st January, 2001.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC ESE official Notification 2021 for more reference
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Union Public Service Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Union Public Service Commission job Qualification details below.
|Engineering Services Exam||For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –|
(a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
(f) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐
For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’– M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 247 Vacancies in The Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/‐ (Rupees T w o hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay‐in slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 11:59 PM of 11.10.2021 i.e. one day before the closing date ; however, applicants who have generated their Pay‐in‐slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay‐in‐slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6:00 PM of 12.10.2021
How To Apply For Latest UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 notification from 22nd September 2021. The last date to apply Online for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 until 12th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Then go to the The Union Public Service Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Union Public Service Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|