Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 | Parliament of India | Casual Labourer Posts | Last Date Within 15 Days | Download Application Form @ rajyasabha.nic.in
Applications are invited for drawing a panel for need-based short term engagement as Casual Labourer in Rajya Sabha Secretariat from eligible Indian citizens. Eligible candidates have to apply in type-written form strictly in the prescribed format, either in English or Hindi. Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Rajya Sabha (http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in). The last date for receipt of application shall be 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement (date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News is 25th January, 2020). Candidates should ensure that the application reaches the designated address before the last date for receipt of applications. Rajya Sabha Secretariat will in no case be responsible for nonreceipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Notification Details
|Organization Name||Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.1/2020|
|Job Name||Casual Labourer|
|Apply Mode||Offline/by Post|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and more than 27 years of age as on the closing date of application. Age relaxation upto 5 years is permissible for candidates belonging to SCs and STs categories and upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category. Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Qualification.
- The applicant shall possess minimum educational qualification of 10th Pass (Matriculation) or its equivalent from a Government recognized school/ Institute and shall have requisite working knowledge of English and Hindi.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 – How To Apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply in type-written form strictly in the prescribed format, either in English or Hindi. Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Rajya Sabha (http://www.rajyasabha.nic.in). Application complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post or drop in box placed at Reception, Parliament House Annexe, in an envelope superscribing on the cover of the envelope ‘Application for engagement as Casual Labourer’ to :-
Deputy Secretary (Personnel)
Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Room No. 628, Parliament House Annexe,
- Applications which are illegible, incomplete, not conforming to the prescribed format and the instructions given in this advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected. Application sent by any other manner shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Only one application should be sent in an envelope and in case more than one application is found in an envelope, all applications so received, shall be summarily rejected.
- For more details please check below official notification
Join Job News-Telegram Group