Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research institute | Post Name: Driver | Apply Mode: Direct Interview | Interview Date: 04.02.2020
Candidates are invited for recruitment to the following temporary position in the externally funded project Systematic Documentation of Traditional Knowledge related to Plants used for Food, AYUSH and Indigenous Medicine at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram. Details are given below: Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 4th February 2020 at 10AM at JNTBGRI, Palode
KSCSTE Driver Recruitment 2020 – Driver Notification
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research institute|
|Job Location||Palode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Qualification||7th standard Valid driving license with an endorsement to drive heavy vehicles|
|Age Limit||Maximum 36years|
KSCSTE Driver Recruitment 2020- Terms & Conditions:
- Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 4th February 2020 at 10AM at JNTBGRI, Palode
- The post is temporary and for one year.
- Candidates are required to submit self-attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data affixing a recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- For more details please check official notification below
Join Job News-Telegram Group