ODEPC RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY GUARDS TO UAE : Job Details
- Offered Salary: AED 2262
- Gender Preference: Male
- Career Level: SECURITY GUARDS
- Industry: SECURITY GUARDS
- Experience: 2
- Qualifications: SSLC&ABOVE
ODEPC conducts the recruitment of Security guards to UAE. The details of the position are given below.
- Physical Attributes: Strength and Fitness
- Age :between 25 – 40 years
- Height(minimum 5 ‘5” )
- Medically FIT: No pre-existing conditions, major sicknesses, good Hearing and optical status….
- Physical Appearance: SMART. No visible Tattoos, Scars,…..
- Communication Skills:
- English is a must (speaking, reading, and writing). Any other language will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for security and public safety
- Knowledge of standard security concepts, practices and procedures
- Minimum Proven 2 years’ experience in any security field. Experience Certificate must be submitted.
- Preference will be given to those who hold any security license or persons from Army/Civil Defence backgrounds.
- Educational qualifications
- SSLC or equivalent
- Salary Details :
- Job Title and Monthly Salary Package:
|1.4||Housing||AED||Shared Company Accommodation|
|1.6||Security Allowance||AED||720/- (Subject to physical attendance)|
|1.7||Normal Overtime Allowance||AED||342/- (for 52 hours overtime per month. Overtime allowance shall be subject to actual performed overtime hours pursuant to work need by the employer)|
(Indicate the minimum educational / professional qualifications, formal training, practical experience and key job competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the role).
|· Academic||· Secondary School or Equivalent|
|· Professional||· Qualified Ex Army, Police, Civil Defence / etc.|
|·Formal Training||· Years of industry experience and on-the-job training|
|· ·Practical Experience / Skills||·2 plus years of related industry experience preferably with any Security field. Ability to speak clearly so others can understand. Must have basic security knowledge including but not limited to valid PSBD License effective communication, time management, investigation and interpersonal skills.|
Interested candidates may send updated Biodata, copy of passport, and experience certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th June 2023.