Nakilat Careers – Careers in Gulf
Nakilat Careers: Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) groups published their latest job vacancies on the Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Qatar. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple online application process only. All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links. Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) groups looking for enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players, who are passionate and enjoy the challenges of working for a rapidly growing global organization.
When we noticed the Gulf Job opportunity We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the company website too, and this is completely free recruitment (there is no any charge) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility. So we request job seekers, Please do thorough research before applying/attending any job interview through our website. We take utmost care while publishing jobs on this site. But please keep in mind that we are also humans, so sometimes mistakes or errors might have crept in unintentionally.
Nakilat Careers Job Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat)|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others|
About Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat)
As a leading shipping and maritime company, Nakilat offers exceptional employment prospects and opportunities for growth and development to both Qatari Nationals and expatriates. The company’s diverse business portfolio allows potential candidates to explore vast career opportunities onboard our vessels, at the shipyard, agency or at headquarters. The company is strongly focused on the creation of a sustainable Qatari workforce, in line with the objectives of the Qatar National Vision 2030, and has a wide range of attractive development programmes for Qataris to explore career opportunities with us both offshore and at any one of our offices.
Nakilat Careers – WHY JOIN US
Leader in the maritime industry
Qatar is the world’s leading exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG), with Nakilat providing the critical transportation link in this energy supply chain to global markets. As one of the world’s largest owners of LNG vessels, we take pride in our contribution towards the development of the local and international maritime industry.
Unique career development opportunities
One of Nakilat’s crucial policies is to ensure that our employees are given the proper opportunity to develop careers in a structured manner in order to advance into positions that will provide them with a platform to add value to Nakilat and the State of Qatar.
Promotion and Succession planning at Nakilat focuses on identifying and developing internal candidates who have the potential to fill key positions, which in turn provides enough scope for creation of leadership bench strength, ultimately contributing to Qatarization.
The plan also ensures that there are short and long-term goals assigned to assist the employees in achieving their goals, linked to each employees’ strengths and potential. There is a holistic approach towards promotion and succession, incorporating regular feedback and appraisals to enable talented Nationals to continuously learn and grow. Our comprehensive career development plan assesses growth potential and places value on a proven track record to ensure that the most deserving and suitable candidate is promoted. Nakilat will ensure that all possible avenues are available to encourage national employees to reach the highest level possible and lead our organization.
Nakilat strives to be the employer of choice in the oil and gas industry, with a firm belief in work-life balance as one of the key ingredients to a sustainable workforce. There is a wholesome welfare plan for employees to ensure both them and their families are well taken care of.
Rewards & benefits
Benefits and rewards are ample for those who perform well. Nakilat aims to attract and retain high caliber employees as well as to motivate and reward high performers and competent staff.
Nakilat Careers: Vacancy Details
Dear job seekers, You can available vacancies below in this paragraph, just check it, if there are any vacancies matched to your profile, you can check the eligibility criteria and go-ahead to apply below-mentioned link, and also you can connect with recruiting team to know your resume status, and you will get a reply only if you are shortlisted by the Human Resources department, and wish you to have bright future from this job.
|Government Affairs Administrator||Qatar|
|Designer – Structure Offshore||Qatar|
|Payable Accountant Assistant||Qatar|
|Designer – Structure||Qatar|
|Estimation & Invoicing Engineer||Qatar|
|Policy & OD Specialist||Qatar|
|Third Officer / Junior Officer||Qatar|
|Cargo / Gas Engineer||Qatar|
|Electro Technical Officer (E.T.O.)||Qatar|
|Fourth Engineer Officer / Junior Engineer||Qatar|
|Procurement & Supply Chain Manager||Qatar|
|Head of HR (NKOM)||Qatar|
|Maintenance Engineer (Asset Integrity)||Qatar|
|Head of Marine Procurement||Qatar|
|Head of Marine Personnel||Qatar|
|Information Security Officer||Qatar|
|Receivable Accountant Assistant||Qatar|
|Employee Relations Specialist||Qatar|
|Voyage Performance Analyst||Qatar|
|Cost Controller (QFAB)||Qatar|
|Head of HR (Q-FAB)||Qatar|
|Fleet Automation Superintendent||Qatar|
|Fleet Project Superintendent||Qatar|
Important Instructions Nakilat Careers | Nakilat Job Vacancy 2022
If you are interested to apply for the job position at Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat), please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport Copy with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with the previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
Steps to Take Before Submitting Your Resume to Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) Jobs and Careers
Most job seekers know that recruiters spend six seconds looking at your resume to determine if you’re a good fit. If your resume is accepted by the applicant track system (ATS), you will use a summary or qualifications, and no “references are available upon request” at its end.
Although you may have the best resume-writing tips in the world, there are still things you can do to improve your resume before you send it. So you’re probably wondering how you can write a resume that leads to HR managers inviting you to interviews daily. These helpful tips help you refine your resume before hitting “submit.”
- Choose the right resume format & layout.
- Mention Your Personal Details & Contact Information
- Use a resume summary or objective
- List your work experience and achievements
- Mention your top soft & hard skills
- Optional: Add Additional Resume Sections Languages, Hobbies, etc.
- Personalize Your Information for the Job Ad
- Create a persuasive cover letter
- Proofread your resume and cover letter
How do you choose the right resume format?
There are three types of resume formats. They are reverse chronological and functional or skills-based. The job type and experience level will determine which option you choose.
These are the three formats of a resume:
- The reverse chronological resume format is the most common and best for those with a lot of work experience relevant to the job they are applying for.
- Functional/skills-based resume format – If you lack relevant work experience because you are a student/recent graduate or looking to make a career change, the skills-based format is a better choice.
- Combination Resume The combination resume is great for job-seekers with a wide range of skills. This is useful when you are applying for a job requiring you to be proficient in at least three or four different areas and want to include all that information in your resume. For example, let’s say you are applying for a position in senior management and your requirements include expertise in Management, Sales, and Software Development.
Which one would you choose?
In 90%+ cases, you’d want to stick to the reverse-chronological resume format. This format is the most popular and is used by most HR managers. This is why we will be focusing on this format in this guide.
A free checklist to help you write your resume
- Is your contact information section complete?
- Are you a professional in your contact email? E.g. : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you using the right resume format?
- Is your resume 1-2 pages?
- Are all of the essential sections on your resume included?
- Did you only list the most relevant experiences at work?
- Have you emphasized achievements over responsibilities?
- Have you tailored your resume to the job posting you are applying for?
- Have you included the correct amount of work experience on your resume?
- Have you included your education on your resume?
- Did you list all the necessary skills to be considered for the job you are applying for?
- Have you added any other sections to your resume?
- Finally, did your resume get proofread? It’s worth asking a friend for help or using software such as Grammarly.
HOW TO APPLY –Nakilat Careers 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the following link below. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider once the HR department of this company has received your CV, the recruitment team will review it thoroughly and you will get back to you if you are shortlisted. Below is the list of Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) Jobs, any individuals can apply as per meeting the criteria given
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Notice: All the information on Thozhilveedhi is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. thozhilveedhi.com are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the concerned job provider, thozhilveedhi.com is not involved in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personnel information of job seekers and Never pays anyone for job applications, tests, or interviews. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
It’s a golden opportunity for you today would like to inform you about the latest job vacancy in UAE Job Vacancies | Qatar Job Vacancies | Kuwait Job Vacancies | Oman Job Vacancies | Bahrain Job Vacancies | Saudi Arabia Job Vacancies | . Before introducing the job we like to say to you that we will upload daily gulf, government, and private-sector jobs, to get daily updates just follow our page to reach every day, it will help you to secure a bright future.