LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released an employment notification of the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://licindia.in/. Through this latest Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 300 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||11th January 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||31st January 2023|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.53,600 – 92,870/-|
|Application Start||11th January 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||31st January 2023|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 300 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
Category Wise Vacancy
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||05 years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||08 years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further 05 years|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) job Qualification details below.
|AAO (Chartered Accountant)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant|
|AAO (Actuarial)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries|
|AAO (Legal)||Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM, Three years of Bar experience is essential.|
|AAO (Rajbhasha)||Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi|
|AAO (IT)||Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science)|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 300 Vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|LIC AAO Category||LIC AAO Fees|
How To Apply For Latest LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 notification from 11th January 2023. The last date to apply Online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 until 31st January 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://licindia.in/.
- Then go to the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online.
- English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
- The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of the tests||Number of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||20 minutes|
Phase-II : Main Examination:
- Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks.
- Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
- Descriptive test of English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Descriptive paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who qualify in the objective part of main Examination.
|Name of the tests||Number of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
Essential Instructions for Fill LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|