Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023 – Careers in Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala
Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023: Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala published their latest job vacancies on the Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Kerala. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala, We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023 Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,000 – 65,000/-|
About Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala
Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land. A unique advantage of Kerala is that most of the destinations here are only a two – four hour drive from the other.
Classical art forms, colourful festivals, exotic cuisine are some of the cultural marvels that await travellers. Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine and Panchakarma, the rejuvenation therapy in Ayurveda have also helped Kerala to gain a pan-global reputation as a worth-visit destination.
Season never ends in Kerala, thanks to the year-long moderate climate and numerous festivals and events.
Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2023. Candidates can check Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Important Instructions Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –Kerala Tourism Department Recruitment 2023
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala. Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.