DAE DPS Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores has released an employment notification of the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://dpsdae.formflix.in/. Through this latest Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 65 vacancies for the posts of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||22nd April 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application|
Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Application Start||22nd April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application|
DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 65 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper||65|
|Number Of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|1. Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – Level 4 (Rs.25500- Rs.81100)|
DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – 18 to 27 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DAE DPS official Notification 2023 for more reference
DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores job Qualification details below.
1. Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper –
(a) Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
(b) Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
(c) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Note: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as indicated above as on the closing date for receipt of application should not apply. No further correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 65 Vacancies in Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Applicant has to remit application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) online through www.dpsdae.formflix.in. SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Fee once paid shall be non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
How To Apply For Latest DAE DPS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 notification from 22nd April 2023. The last date to apply Online for DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 until
15th May 2023 25th May 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://dpsdae.formflix.in/.
- Then go to the Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores website Notification panel and check the link of particular DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|