VSSC Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
VSSC Recruitment 2022: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) published their latest job vacancies on the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Thiruvananthapuram. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
VSSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
About Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India’s satellite programme. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala.
The centre had its beginnings as the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) in 1962. It was renamed in honour of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, often regarded as the father of the Indian space program. H.G.S. Murthy was appointed as the first director of Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station.
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is one of the main research and development establishments within ISRO. VSSC is an entirely indigenous facility working on the development of sounding rockets, the Rohini and Menaka launchers, and SLV, ASLV, PSLV, GSLV and GSLV Mk III families of launch vehicles.
VSSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check VSSC Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest VSSC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
ISRO Kerala VSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online For Latest 194 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies | Free Job Alert
Important Instructions VSSC Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –VSSC Recruitment 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC). Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.