UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification of the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/. Through this latest Union Public Service Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 51 vacancies for the posts of Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Union Public Service Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||19th April 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||9th May 2023|
Union Public Service Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Union Public Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Union Public Service Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||07/2023-IES/ISS DATED : 19.04.2023|
|Post Name||Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.36,000 – 86,300|
|Application Start||19th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||9th May 2023|
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 51 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Indian Economic Service (IES)||18|
|2.||Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||33|
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Union Public Service Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2023 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 2002.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2023 for more reference
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Union Public Service Commission job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Indian Economic Service (IES)||A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.|
|2.||Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time|
UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 51 Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using Internet Banking of any Bank. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 08.05.2023 i.e. one day before the closing date; however applicants who have generated their Pay-in- Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card/UPI Payment or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 18:00 Hours of 09.05.2023.
How To Apply For Latest UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 notification from 19th April 2023. The last date to apply Online for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 until 9th May 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Union Public Service Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Union Public Service Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|