UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 | Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 421 | Last Date 31.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is officially out the recruitment notification for 421 candidates to fill their Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the UPSC EPFO Latest Notification 2020 will start on 10th January 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 31st January 2020 for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 are given below.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|Salary||Rs.43,600 – 65,200|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2020|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 421 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- A candidate should be a maximum of 30 years of age.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC EPFO Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job Qualification details below
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject. (Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent Authority/Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified).
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 421 Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer job in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
How To Apply For UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the following documents/certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) or any other information, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the following documents/certificates in 200 dpi greyscale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- For more details please check below official notification