UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification of the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 on its official website https://upsc.gov.in/ . Through this latest Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 457 vacancies for the posts of Combined Defence Services Examination (I). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from
|20th December 2023
|Last date to Submit Online Application
|9th January 2024
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Latest Notification Details
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Combined Defence Services Examination (I)
|All Over India
|20th December 2023
|Last date for submission of application
|9th January 2024
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Latest Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 457 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Course
|No. of Posts
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 158th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2025 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ (Army Wing) holders]
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in January, 2025 Executive Branch (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing) holders
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2025 i.e. No. 217 F(P) Course. [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Special Entry]
|Officers’ Training academy, Chennai (Madras) 121st SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course Commencing in April, 2025.
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 35th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2025.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
(i) For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2006 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2006 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy – Age: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2025 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2005 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2005 only are eligible.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job Qualification details below.
|For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
|For Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
|For Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 457 Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of Online application. Payment is to be paid Online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking facility of any Bank.
How To Apply For Latest UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 notification from 20th December 2023. The last date to apply Online for UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 until 9th January 2024. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://upsc.gov.in/ .
- Then go to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2024 official notification below
|For PVT Jobs
|For Latest Jobs
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്
|Join WhatsApp Channel