TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 | Assessor Posts | Total Vacancies 1300 | Last Date 10.02.2020 | Apply online for TNEB Direct Recruitment @ www.tangedco.gov.in
TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited is officially out of the recruitment notification for 1300 candidates to fill their Assessor jobs in All over Tamilnadu. The aspirants who are looking for the State Govt. jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the TNEB Latest Notification 2020 will start on 08th January 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 10th February 2020 for TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Assessor Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 are given below.
TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No 01/2020|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.02.2020|
|Last date for payment via Challan||13.02.2020|
TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 1300 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Post||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|For SC, SC(A), ST Candidates, Destitute widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently abled persons of all castes.||18 Years||35 Years|
|For MBC/DC Candidates||18 Years||33 Years|
|For ‘Others’ (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC)||18 Years||30 Years|
TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNEB Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited job Qualification details below
|Qualification||A pass in Degree in the field of Arts (or) Science (or) Commerce (along with abilities of the proper reading of meter and cycling).|
|Note:- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies i.e. 10th + HSC/ Diploma, as the case may be from any university or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission or any of the Universities recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.|
TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 1300 Assessor job in Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
|OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|SC, SCA and ST||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
|Destitute widow and Differently abled persons||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)|
1) The candidates can make payments through Bank Challan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
2) For the mode of payment, candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank
3) Click the “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank or Indian Overseas Bank as the case may be, to make the payment
4) Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgment number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
How To Apply For TNEB Assessor Recruitment 2020
- Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. On the website, the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
- The candidate should use his/her personal valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
- For more details please check below official notification
Join Job News-Telegram Group