SSC Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Central Govt Departments
SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published its latest job vacancies on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website’s careers page. These jobs are located in All Over India. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Staff Selection Commission (SSC), We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
SSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
About Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The estimates committee in the parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission.
The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and on 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1 June 1999. Every year conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
SSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check SSC Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission currently functions as a subordinate office of DOPT and is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to various posts in the Staff Selection Commission departmentands, organizations. In the previous years, Staff Selection Commission has conducted various exams as given below
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination|Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination]] (Staff Selection Commission CGL)
- Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (Staff Selection Commission CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable|Staff Selection Commission GD Constable
- Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- Stenographers C & D
Important Instructions SSC Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –SSC Recruitment 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.