SSC Constable (GD) Medical Test Admit Card 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Notification for 54953 Vacancies for Constable (GD) in Post. The SSC has to conduct the Medical Test will be held on 2020. Medical Test Date Mention in Admit Card. Candidates can download the SSC Constable (GD) Medical Test Admit Card 2020 in below Link.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The call letter to appear for the Detail Medical Examination is purely PROVISIONAL.
- If, at any stage, it is found that you did not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, your candidature is liable to be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. Hence you are advised to ensure properly that you fulfil all the eligibility conditions given in the recruitment advertisement.
- Candidates should bring any one of the original evidence duly affixed his/her photograph for identity such as driving licence, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, I/card issued by school & college with them otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidates reporting for the detail medical examination are advised to ensure that they are fully eligible and fulfil all prescribed medical standards, as already published in the Employment News dated 21-27 July, 2018 while notifying the vacancies of Constable (GD) and Revised guidelines as on May, 2015 by MHA (available on Recruitment Section of CRPF website).
- Left thumb impression of the candidates will be taken during detailed medical examination.Therefore candidates should ensure to keep their left thumb neat & clean.
- The candidates appearing in medical examination, must bring four latest passport size photographs with them required to be affixed with details while filling particulars at the examination centre
- Candidates appearing for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) should ensure availability of following testimonials/documents and should bring original documents:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age, name and educational qualification.
- Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed at Annexure-VI and VII of the notice from the candidates seeking reservation/ age relaxation.
- Certificate from candidates who wish to avail relaxation in height/ chest measurement as prescribed in Annexure-VIII of the notice.
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned in category 04/ 05/ 06 under Para-4 (B) of the Notice.
- Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee in the format prescribed at Annexure-XIV of the notice.
- Certificate from serving defence personnel in the format prescribed at Annexure-IV of the notice.
- Undertaking in the format prescribed in Annexure-V from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
- For more details please check below Details
How to download SSC Constable GD Medical Exam Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site https://gdconst.crpfexam.in
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- In that find the exact link regarding the Medical Test Admit Card for the post of GD Constable.
- Click on that you will get into the respective login page.
- Kindly given the login credentials and give the submit button.
- Now you will get your respective admit card PDF.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
Download Medical Admit Card