SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://ssc.nic.in/. Through this latest Staff Selection Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1600 vacancies for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Data Entry Operator (Grade A). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Staff Selection Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||9th May 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||8th June 2023|
|Events||SSC CHSL 2023|
|SSC CHSL Notification Date||9th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Apply Online Starts||9th May 2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||8th June 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||11th June 2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||10th June 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||12th June 2023|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form|
Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.
|14th to 15th June 2023 (23:00)|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit card||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates||2nd August to 22nd August 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card||–|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date||–|
Staff Selection Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Staff Selection Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Staff Selection Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||F. No. HQ-PPI03/11/2023-PP_1|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Data Entry Operator (Grade A)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||9th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||8th June 2023|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 1600 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||Rs. 25,500-81,100|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2023 for more reference
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Staff Selection Commission job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|For Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of Comptroller|
and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture
|12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
|For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’ (except DEOs in Department/ Ministry mentioned above)||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1600 Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
– Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
– Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 10-06-2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 12- 06-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 11-06-2023 (23:00 hours).
How To Apply For Latest SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 notification from 9th May 2023. The last date to apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 until 8th June 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Staff Selection Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Staff Selection Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|