Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Security Printing Press
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022: Security Printing Press published their latest job vacancies on the Security Printing Press website’s careers page. These jobs are located in All Over India. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Security Printing Press can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Security Printing Press, We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Security Printing Press|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
About Security Printing Press
Welcome to the Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a wholly owned Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna Category-I company of Government of India, incorporated on 13th January, 2006. SPMCIL, technically a new entity, has centuries-old experience in Security Printing and Minting. The management, control, maintenance and operations of the erstwhile 9 production units under Currency and Coinage division, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, was transferred to SPMCIL w.e.f. February 10, 2006. The Ministry of Finance exercises its administrative control over SPMCIL through Board of Directors.
SPMCIL is engaged in the manufacture/ production of Currency and Bank Notes, Security Paper, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Postal Stamps & Stationery, Travel Documents viz. Passport and Visa, Security certificates, Cheques, Bonds, Warrant, Special Certificates with security features, Security Inks, Circulation & Commemorative Coins, Medallions, Refining of Gold & Silver, and Assay of Precious Metals.
- Developing state-of-art currency, coins and diversified security products in a transparent, cost-effective and efficient manner by leveraging core competency and building design capabilities.
- Constantly focusing on benchmarking, process automation, applied R & D, indigenization and the triple bottom line people, planet and profit.
- Ensuring Employees, Customers and Stakeholders delight.
Currency Note Press (Nashik)
Bank Note Press (Dewas)
Security Printing Press (Hyderebad)
Security Paper Mil (Narmadapuram)
India Security Press (Nashik)
India Government Mint (Mumbai)
India Government Mint (Kolkata)
India Government Mint (Hyderabad)
India Government Mint (Noida)
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Security Printing Press has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Important Instructions Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –Security Printing Press Recruitment 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Security Printing Press. Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.