SBI Recruitment 2020 | State Bank of India | Junior Associates (Clerk) Posts | Total Vacancies 8000+ | Last Date 26.01.2020 | Apply online @ SBI careers
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) is officially out the recruitment notification for 8000 candidates to fill their Junior Associates jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for Bank jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the SBI Latest Notification 2020 will start on 3rd January 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 26th January 2020 for SBI Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Junior Associates Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SBI Recruitment 2020 are given below.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Bank Jobs|
|Advt, no||Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20|
|Job Name||Junior Associates|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for submission of online application & payment of fee||03.01.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application & payment of fee||26.01.2020|
|Preliminary Exam date||Feb/ March 2020|
SBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 8000 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Circle||Number of Posts|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
SBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the State Bank of India (SBI) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
SBI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check State Bank of India (SBI) job Qualification details below
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 8000 Junior Associates job in State Bank of India (SBI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS Candidates – No Fee
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking
- For more details please check below notification