SBI PO Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Banking Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification of the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://www.sbi.co.in/. Through this latest State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 2000 vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in State Bank of India (SBI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||7th September 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||27th September 2023|
State Bank of India (SBI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Banking job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of State Bank of India (SBI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the State Bank of India (SBI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.41,960 – 63,840/-|
|Application Start||7th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||27th September 2023|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 2000 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Salary|
|1.||Probationary Officers (POs)||2000||Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000- 1490/7- 46430- 1740/2- 49910- 1990/7- 63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributed Pension Fund i.e., NPS, LFC, Medical Facility, Lease rental facility etc. and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the State Bank of India (SBI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct SBI PO Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Probationary Officers (POs)||Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive).|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI PO Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check State Bank of India (SBI) job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Probationary Officers (POs)||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant etc. would also be eligible.|
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 2000 Vacancies in State Bank of India (SBI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How To Apply For Latest SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 notification from 7th September 2023. The last date to apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 until 27th September 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Then go to the State Bank of India (SBI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the State Bank of India (SBI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SBI PO Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|