Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT has released an employment notification of the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.cmdkerala.net/. Through this latest SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 5 vacancies for the posts of Consultant,Accountant,Project Associate and Secretarial Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||12th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th January 2022|
SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. CMD/WCD/001/2022|
|Post Name||Consultant,Accountant,Project Associate and Secretarial Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 60,000|
|Application Start||12th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||25th January 2022|
Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 5 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)||1||Rs. 60,000/|
|Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC)||1||Rs. 60,000/|
|Project Associate||1||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Secretarial Assistant/DEO||1||Rs. 15,000/-|
Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)||40 years|
|Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC)||40 years|
|Project Associate||35 years|
|Secretarial Assistant/DEO||35 years|
Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT job Qualification details below.
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)||1. PG Degree/Diploma in Management/Computer Applications/ Computer Science or B.Tech./B.E. in IT/Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/Computer with at least 55 % marks. |
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and conversant in the local language.
3. Good computer skills.
|Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC)||1. PG Degree in Social Sciences/Health Communication/Mass Communication/Rural Development that includes courses on training/capacity building management in nutrition/public health with at least 55% marks |
2. Expertise in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and ability to converse in local language.
|Accountant||1. PG Degree in Commerce/ Accounting/CWA-Inter/CA Inter with at least 50% marks. |
2. Expertise in MS office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
|Project Associate||1. Graduate in Computer Science or IT. |
2. Formal training in IT/mobile applications.
3. Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
4. Computer literacy must.
|Secretarial Assistant/DEO||1. Any Graduation |
2. DCA from an institution recognized by central/state government
3. Typing knowledge in English and Malayalam
How To Apply For Latest Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 notification from 12th January 2022. The last date to apply Online for Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 until 25th January 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.cmdkerala.net/.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- Department of Women and child Development reserves the right to cancel the notification at any stage.
- Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, qualification, experience etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. CMD will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and/or incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Essential Instructions for Fill Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the SAMPUSHTA KERALAM – POSHAN ABHIYAAN DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN & CHILD DEVELOPMENT Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Sampushta Keralam Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|