Steel Authority of India Limited | Technician Apprentice | Total Vacancies: 100 | Last Date: 17th March 2020 | Apply Mode: Online |Website: https://www.sail.co.in/
SAIL Recruitment 2020: Steel Authority of India Limited is officially out the recruitment notification for 100 candidates to fill their Technician Apprentice jobs in All over Burnpur (West Bengal). The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the SAIL Latest Notification 2020 will start on 3rd March 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 17th March 2020 for SAIL Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Technician Apprentice Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SAIL Recruitment 2020 are given below.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Steel Authority of India Limited
|Central Govt Jobs
|Burnpur (West Bengal)
|Please refer notification
|3rd March 2020
|Last date for submission of application
|17th March 2020
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Steel Authority of India Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 100 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Steel Authority of India Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. Relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Steel Authority of India Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SAIL Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Steel Authority of India Limited job Qualification details below
- Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage
- Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- As per the guidelines of NATS, candidates who passed out diploma earlier than 2017 will not be able to apply for an apprenticeship.
How To Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)Portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions.
- After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NATS portal as candidate then go to Establishments Requeststhan click Find Establishments.
- Candidate should select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT (EWBBRC000016) to apply in passed out branch of engineering diploma against vacancies appearing on the portal
- For more details please check below official notification