RRB NTPC Fee Refund 2021: The Railway Recruitment Boards have released an official notification regarding the refund of the examination fee. Candidates who appeared in the RRB NTPC 2021 first stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) held from December 28, 2020, to July 31, 2021, in 7 (seven) phases, are entitled to get the refund of their examination fee (which was Rs 250 for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD /Female/Minority/EBC/ Transgender candidates and Rs 400 for others), after deduction of banking/service charges as applicable.
“The applications were received almost 02 years back and in the intervening period, changes might have occurred in the account details of the candidates. During scrutiny, it was observed that a large number of payments were made from the same account number and the bank account details of many candidates are not available. Further, the IFSC codes of some banks might have been changed after recent mergers,” read the official notice.
Hence, it is necessary to confirm and take fresh details of the bank accounts of candidates to remit the refund to the correct beneficiaries.
|Conducting Body Name||RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board)|
|Article category||Exam Fee Refund Process of RRB NTPC|
|Exam||NTPC CEN 01/2019|
|Update, correction of Bank details date||From August 11|
|Last date to make correction||Till 31 August|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 250: SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PwBD / Female/ Minority/ EBC/ Transgender Candidates|
Rs. 400: Others
|Link to be updated||www.rrbcdg.gov.in|
How to Update Bank Account Details?
The steps are simple and candidates need not panic. This RRB NTPC Fee Refund Update Bank Account link of exam fees refund is only for those candidates who want to change their bank details for the refund. Else this link is of no use for other candidates. Its been two years and most of the candidates want to change their bank details for the RRB NTPC CBT 1 refund process. Thus to give this provision to the fellow candidate’s Railway RRBCDG board has released the circular regarding Update/ correction of bank details for the refund.
- You need to open the official web portal firs of your respective Railway Recruitment Board.
- After that you need to find the link.
- The link will be present on the home page.
- As soon as you will click the link you will be asked for the detail and verification.
- Add the details and get an OTP.
- Now the dashboard will open up and you can further update or correct the bank details.
These steps are more simplified by us so that candidates will not get themselves in panic and correct bank details Like IFSC Code, Name, Bank Accounts details smoothly on the portal. If you are still finding it difficult to update bank account details on the RRB website then you can check the official circular
|Railway Recruitment Board||Update Bank Account Link|
|Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
How to get Fee Refund From RRB NTPC?
The refund to the reserved category will be 250 Rupees and the unreserved category will be 400 rupees. Now once authorities will initiate the refund after the verification you will come to know about the alert send by them. You need not do some extra efforts to make the CBT 1 exam fee refund from the RRB NTPC. Just make sure your bank details are correct. Take care of certain points as well:
- If you do not wish to change your bank details, then do not correct any information.
- If in case no bank details found, then the refund will not be initiated to you in near future.
- Within these dates, you need to update/ correct bank details so that authorities cross check all information and proceed the refund.
- Any of the wrong details mentioned is not the responsibility of RRB authorities. You will be solely responsible for adding up incorrect bank account details.