QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Quality Council of India (QCI) has released an employment notification of the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 on its official website http://www.qcin.org/. Through this latest Quality Council of India (QCI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 553 vacancies for the posts of Examiner Of Patents & Designs Group-A (Gazetted). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Quality Council of India (QCI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||14th July 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application|
Quality Council of India (QCI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Quality Council of India (QCI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Quality Council of India (QCI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Quality Council of India (QCI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Examiner Of Patents & Designs Group-A (Gazetted)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Application Start||14th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of application|
QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Quality Council of India (QCI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 553 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|5.||Polymer Science and Technology||09|
|7.||Electronics & Communication||108|
|9.||Computer Science & Information Technology||69|
|Level 10 in Pay Matrix (₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500) plus applicable allowances, as admissible, in the Government of India|
QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Quality Council of India (QCI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on the last date of submission of online application.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through QCI official Notification 2023 for more reference
QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Quality Council of India (QCI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Quality Council of India (QCI) job Qualification details below.
|SL. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Bio-Technology||Master Degree in Bio-Technology/ Micro Biology/ Molecular-Biology/ Bio Physics or equivalent|
|2||Bio-Chemistry||Master Degree in Biochemistry or equivalent|
|3||Food Technology||Bachelor Degree in Food Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|4||Chemistry||Master Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|5||Polymer Science and Technology||Master Degree in Polymer Science or Bachelor Degree in Polymer Technology / Engineering or equivalent|
|6||Bio-Medical Engineering||Bachelor Degree in Bio-Medical Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|7||Electronics & Communication||Bachelor Degree in Electronics Technology/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|8||Electrical Engineering||Bachelor Degree in Electrical Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|9||Computer Science & Information Technology||Master Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent|
|10||Physics||Master Degree in Physics or equivalent|
|11||Civil Engineering||Bachelor Degree in Civil Technology/ Engineering or equivalent|
|12||Mechanical Engineering||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or equivalent|
|13||Metallurgical Engineering||Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Metallurgy or equivalent|
|14||Textile Engineering||Bachelor Degree in Textile Engineering/Technology or equivalent|
QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 553 Vacancies in Quality Council of India (QCI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- There will be an examination fee of ₹1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for candidates belonging to General category and OBC category. For candidates belonging to SC /ST category, PWD/ Differently abled (PH) category and women applicants (from all categories) and any other person, the examination fee shall be ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
How To Apply For Latest QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 notification from 14th July 2023. The last date to apply Online for QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 until
4th August 2023 7th August 2023 . The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.qcin.org/.
- Then go to the Quality Council of India (QCI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Quality Council of India (QCI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|