About PepsiCo Company
In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, perceived what they called “a marriage made in paradise,” a solitary organization conveying consummately pungent tidbits served close by the best cola on earth. Their vision prompted what immediately got one of the world’s driving food and refreshment organizations: PepsiCo.
• PepsiCo items are appreciated by purchasers more than one billion times each day in excess of 200 nations and regions around the globe. PepsiCo created more than $67 billion in net income in 2019, driven by a corresponding food and refreshment portfolio that incorporates Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s item portfolio incorporates a wide scope of pleasant nourishments and drinks, including 23 brands that create more than $1 billion each in assessed yearly retail deals.
• Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” mirrors our desire to win reasonably in the commercial center and install reason into all parts of the business.
PepsiCo Company Job Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||PepsiCo Company|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Education||Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Accommodation and others|
PepsiCo Company Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Operator
2. HR Back Office and Local Business Services Lead
3. OT Excellence Manager
4. TT Sales Operations Manager
5. MRP Controller
6. Commercial Accountant
7. Senior Brand Manager
8. Strategic Finance Undergraduate Intern
9. Marketing MBA Intern
10. eCommerce Supply Chain Intern
11. Insights MBA Intern
12. Supply Chain Associate
13. R&D Packaging Co-Op
14. PepsiCo Sales Management Associate
15. Marketing Undergraduate
HOW TO APPLY – PepsiCo Company Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting your resume/CV to official PepsiCo career website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY