NIV Recruitment 2020 Short Details |Organisation: National Institute of Virology | Post Name : Technician,Technical Assistant,Technical Officer,Data Entry Operator,Junior Clerk (Admin) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) | Total Vacancies: 45 | Last Date: 30th July 2020| Apply Mode: Online|Website : https://niv.co.in/
National Institute of Virology Latest Job Notification Details
|NIV Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Virology|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 01/NIV/Admn/ Contract/2020-21|
|Post Name||Technician,Technical Assistant,Technical Officer,Data Entry Operator,Junior Clerk (Admin) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over Pune, Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore|
|Application Start||23rd July 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||30th July 2020|
NIV Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
National Institute of Virology has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 45 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
NIV Recruitment 2020 Age LimitTo apply for the National Institute of Virology job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
NIV Recruitment 2020 Educational QualificationCandidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Virology job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIV Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check National Institute of Virology job Qualification details below
How To Apply For Latest NIV Recruitment 2020?Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NIV Recruitment 2020 notification from 23rd July 2020. The last date to apply Online for NIV Recruitment 2020 until 30th July 2020. Check out the notification PDF below
1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to work for COVID-19 related activitiesmay apply and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to thelocationwise email ID on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned abovewithout any enclosures. There is no need to send hard-copy of any application form/documents at this stage.
2. Candidate should type “Application for the post of _________________ and Location _________” in the subject line while sending their application through e-mail. Candidates applying for more than one post / location should SEPARATELY apply for each post/location. Failing to do so, the application/s will be rejected.
3. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of ICMR-NIV and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion (online). The final list of selected candidates will be displayed on the website after personal interview and document verification.
4. Keeping in view of the various precautions and non availability of Transport Services due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call only. Details will be published on ‘www.niv.co.in’.
The applications in the standard format should reach us for specific locationsthrough e-mail at the following IDs :
1) Location – Pune : [email protected]
2) Location – Mumbai : [email protected]
3) Location – Bangalore : [email protected]
4) Location – Kerala : [email protected]