NBEMS Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) has released an employment notification of the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://natboard.edu.in/. Through this latest National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 48 vacancies for the posts of Deputy Director (Medical), Law Officer, Junior Programmer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||10th October 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application|
National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advertisement No. A.12022/1/2023-Estt.|
|Post Name||Deputy Director (Medical), Law Officer, Junior Programmer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 81,100|
|Application Start||30th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of application|
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 48 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Director (Medical)||07|
|1. Deputy Director (Medical) – Level 11|
|2. Law Officer – Level 10|
|3. Junior Programmer – Level 7|
|4. Junior Accountant – Level 4|
|5. Stenographer – Level 4|
|6. Junior Assistant – Level 2|
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NBEMS Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Deputy Director (Medical) – Below 35 Years|
|2. Law Officer – Below 35 Years|
|3. Junior Programmer – Below 27 Years.|
|4. Junior Accountant – Below 27 Years.|
|5. Stenographer – 18-27 years|
|6. Junior Assistant – Below 27 Years.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NBEMS official Notification 2023 for more reference
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NBEMS Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) job Qualification details below.
|1. Deputy Director (Medical) –|
Essential: 1. A recognized Postgraduate Medical qualification approved under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956.
Desirable: Some Training in medical education technology and/or knowledge in the modern evaluation techniques including generation of MCQs, MEQs analysis of performance of candidates etc.
|2. Law Officer –|
Essential a. Graduate with LLB with at least 50% marks in aggregate. b. At least 3 years’ standing in the profession after registration with Bar Council of India.
Desirable: Experience of handling legal matters in Government/PSU/Autonomous/Statutory Bodies.
|3. Junior Programmer –|
Essential: B.Tech./BE/BCA/DOEACC (‘B’ or ‘C’ level)/ Degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics with specialization in computers or equivalent.
|4. Junior Accountant –|
1. Bachelor Degree with Math’s or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University. 2.To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
Desirable: 1. Three Years’ experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. Institutions, etc with knowledge of computer based accounting.
|5. Stenographer –|
Essential 1. Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
2. Candidates will be required to appear and qualify in the test in General English/Shorthand & typewriting to be conducted by the Board.
Desirable: 1. Two years’ experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
|6. Junior Assistant –|
1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Educational Authority.
2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network operating System, working in LAN architecture. 3. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBEMS.
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 48 Vacancies in National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1500 + 18% GST|
|ST/SC/Women/PWD – Nil|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How To Apply For Latest NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 notification from 30th September 2023. The last date to apply Online for NBEMS Recruitment 2023 until
20th October 2023 9th November 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://natboard.edu.in/.
- Then go to the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) website Notification panel and check the link of particular NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NBEMS Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|