MILMA Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma)
MILMA Recruitment 2022: Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma) published their latest job vacancies on the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma) website’s careers page. These jobs are located in All Over Kerala. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma), We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
MILMA Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
About Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma)
Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (KCMMF) was formed in 1980 as a state adjunct of the National Dairy Programme ‘Operation Flood’. It is a three-tiered organization. The farmer memberships that stood at 45000 during take over from the erstwhile KLD&MM Board during 1983 has grown to over 15.2 lakhs through 3071 milk Co-operatives by March 2022. These primary societies are grouped under three Regional Co-operative Milk Producers’ Unions viz TRCMPU for Thiruvananthapuram region, ERCMPU for Ernakulam region and MRCMPU for Malabar region.
At the apex level KCMMF functions from the headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram. From the different units managed directly by KCMMF and the various units under regional unions MILMA produces and distributes pasteurized Vitamin – A enriched milk and various milk-based products as well as mango drink throughout the state. MILMA has been instrumental in achieving the national goal of self-sufficiency in milk production in the state.The goal of KCMMF is “The socio-economic progress of the dairy farmer through procuring, processing and marketing of milk”. Still the goal is receding as Kerala enjoys one of the highest ranges of per capita milk consumption.
KCMMF is totally content in the realization of this vision which was set before it. KCMMF has achieved the distinction in its performance by close association and bond with National Dairy Development Board, Animal Husbandry Department and Dairy Development Department of the State and Kerala Livestock Development Board.
MILMA Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check MILMA Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MILMA Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Important Instructions MILMA Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –MILMA Recruitment 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (Milma). Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.