Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) has released an employment notification of the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://mcc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 12 vacancies for the posts of Clinical Trial Coordinator, Research Nurse, Data entry operator, TECHNICIANNUCLEAR MEDICINE, RESIDENT STAFF NURSE and RESIDENT PHARMACIST. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||7th March 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th March 2023|
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Malabar Cancer Center (MCC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Center (MCC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Clinical Trial Coordinator, Research Nurse, Data entry operator, TECHNICIANNUCLEAR MEDICINE, RESIDENT STAFF NURSE and RESIDENT PHARMACIST|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 30,000/-|
|Application Start||7th March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||25th March 2023|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 12 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Clinical Trial Coordinator||1||Rs.30,000/-|
|Data entry operator||1||Rs.18,000/-|
|RESIDENT STAFF NURSE||5||Rs.20,000/-|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Clinical Trial Coordinator||35 Years|
|Research Nurse||35 Years|
|Data entry operator||35 Years|
|TECHNICIANNUCLEAR MEDICINE||36 Years|
|RESIDENT STAFF NURSE||30 Years|
|RESIDENT PHARMACIST||30 Years|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) job Qualification details below.
|Clinical Trial Coordinator||Qualification: Pharm D/ M.Pharm / BDS/ MPH/ MSc (Biostatistics)/ MSc Clinical Research /MSc Life Science/ Msc Nursing/ Post graduate diploma in Clinical Research/ B.Tech Biotechnology|
Experience (Essential): 1 year experience in clinical trials or in a Research project in a funded research project or Pharma sponsored or in Industry supported trails.
2 Years for GNM candidate and 1 Year for BSc Nursing
|Data entry operator||Qualification:|
Any Degree with Diploma in Computer application or PGDCA from a Government Institution/University
1 Year experience in data entry operation in a reputed hospital or in similar projects
B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology/ DMRIT(Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope
Techniques)/ PGDiploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology
Experience : Desirable
|RESIDENT STAFF NURSE||1) BSc Nursing/GNM/Post Basic Diploma In Oncology Nursing|
2) Valid Kerala Nursing council Registration Certificate
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 12 Vacancies in Malabar Cancer Center (MCC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
How To Apply For Latest Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 notification from 7th March 2023. The last date to apply Online for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 until 25th March 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://mcc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|