KSEB Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB)
KSEB Recruitment 2022: Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) published their latest job vacancies on the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) website’s careers page. These jobs are located in Kerala. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB), We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
KSEB Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC|
|Salary Range||Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-|
About Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB)
The Kerala State Electricity Board Limited is the successor entity of Kerala State Electricity Board which was constituted by the Government of Kerala, as per order no. EL1-6475/56/PW dated 7-3-1957 of the Kerala State Government, under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 for carrying out the business of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the state of Kerala.
The Kerala State Electricity Board Limited has been incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 14th January 2011 and started operations as independent company with effect from 1st November-2013.
The ‘Board’ consisting of the Chairman and the Members was the Supreme Governing Body and the Board was required to place before the State Electricity Consultative Council, constituted by the State Government by their notification EL3-9345 dated 21-2-1958 under section 16 of the Electricity Supply Act,1948 the annual financial statement and supplementary statements, if any, before submitting such statements to the State Government.
KSEB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check KSEB Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSEB Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Important Instructions KSEB Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –KSEB Recruitment 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (KSEB). Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.