Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Fire and Rescue Services has released an employment notification of the Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Fire and Rescue Services recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 4 vacancies for the posts of Woman Fire & Rescue Officer (Trainee). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Fire and Rescue Services can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||29th September 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||1st November 2023|
Fire and Rescue Services Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Fire and Rescue Services. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Fire and Rescue Services official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Fire and Rescue Services|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 312/2023|
|Post Name||Woman Fire & Rescue Officer (Trainee)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||29th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||1st November 2023|
Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Fire and Rescue Services has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 4 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Number of vacancies||Scale of pay|
|1.||Woman Fire & Rescue Officer (Trainee)||Kollam – 3 (Three)|
Pathanamthitta – 1 (One)
Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Fire and Rescue Services Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Woman Fire & Rescue Officer (Trainee)||18-26,|
Only candidates born between 02.01.1997 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities, Scheduled Castes converts and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as provided under sub rule (c) of Rule 10 of the general rules.
Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Fire and Rescue Services opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Fire and Rescue Services job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Woman Fire & Rescue Officer (Trainee)||I) Educational Qualifications:-|
Pass in Plus Two or its equivalent.
Preferential : Diploma in Computer Application
II) Physical Qualification:-
|Category||Height (bare foot)|
|General Candidates||152 cm|
|SC/ST Candidates||150 cm|
III ) Must have proficiency in swimming.
- Note: The proficiency in swimming will be tested by a practical test conducted by the Commission.
- The following are the criteria for the swimming test:
- (i) 50 M swimming trial to be completed within two minutes 15 seconds.
- (ii) Two minutes floating ability at the deeper side of the swimming pool.
V) Physical Efficiency Test:-Candidates must qualify in at least 5 out of 8 items in the Physical
Efficiency Test of National One Star Standard showing the minimum standards of efficiency as noted below
|Sl.No.||Events||Minimum Standards of Efficiency|
|1||100 Metres Run||17 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||106.00 cm|
|3||Long Jump||305.00 cm|
|4||Putting the Shot (4 kgs)||488.00 cm|
|5||200 metres race||36 seconds|
|6||Throwing the Throw Ball||14 meters|
|7||Shuttle race (4 x 25 metre)||26 seconds|
|8||Skipping (one minute)||80 times|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023?
To apply for a position with the Kerala Public Service Commission, candidates must follow these steps:
- Registration: Begin by registering on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission at www.keralapsc.gov.in. This step involves a one-time registration process.
- Login: After successfully registering, candidates can log in to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Apply for the Post: Once logged in, candidates should navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ button for the specific post they are interested in.
- Photograph Requirements: Ensure that the photograph you upload meets the specified criteria. For photographs taken after December 31, 2013, the candidate’s name and the date of the photograph should be clearly printed at the bottom of the picture. If you’ve created a new profile on or after January 1, 2022, the photograph must have been taken within the past six months. The uploaded photograph remains valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Application Fee: No application fee is required for this process.
- Accuracy of Information: Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of their personal information and should keep their password confidential. Before finally submitting the application, ensure that all information in your profile is correct.
- User-ID for Communication: The User-ID should be quoted for any future communication with the Commission.
- Provisional Submission: Once submitted, the application is considered provisional and cannot be deleted or altered. It’s advisable to keep a printout or digital copy of the online application for reference.
- Printout of Application: Candidates can obtain a printout of their application by clicking on the ‘My applications’ link in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission should include a copy of the application.
- Document Verification: Original documents proving qualification, experience, age, community, etc., must be produced when requested.
- Profile Correction: Any corrections made to the profile after the application deadline will not be reflected in the submitted application.
- AADHAAR Card: If you have an AADHAAR card, add it as an ID proof in your profile.
- Submission Deadline: The last date for submitting applications for this particular posting is November 18, 2023 , until 12 midnight (Wednesday).
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Fire and Rescue Services Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Woman Fire Officer Trainee Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|