Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Women and Child Development Department has released an employment notification of the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 on its official website http://wcd.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Women and Child Development Department recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 114 vacancies for the posts of Project Coordinator,Counselor, Child Helpline Supervisor and Case Worker. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Women and Child Development Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
Women and Child Development Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Women and Child Development Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Women and Child Development Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator,Counselor, Child Helpline Supervisor and Case Worker|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 28,000/-|
|Application Start||1st July 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||20th July 2023|
Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Women and Child Development Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 114 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|District||Project Coordinator||Counselor||Child Helpline Supervisor||Case Worker|
Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Women and Child Development Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Coordinator||50 Year|
|Child Helpline Supervisor||50 Year|
|Case Worker||50 Year|
Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Women and Child Development Department opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Women and Child Development Department job Qualification details below.
|Project Coordinator||Post Graduate degree in Social Work /Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/Law/ Public Health/Community ResourceManagement from arecognized University. OR |
Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology /Child Development/Human Rights /Public Administration/ Psychology /Psychiatry/Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management from a recognized Universitywith 2 years’ experience in project formulation/ implementation, monitoring and supervision in the preferably in the field of Women & Child Development/ Social Welfare.
Proficiency in Computers. Preference may be given to personnel’s of working in Emergency Helplines..
|Counselor|| Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology /Psychology/ Public Health/ Counselling from a recognized university. OR|
PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication.
Experience: At least 1 year of working experience with the Govt./NGO preferably inthe field of Women &Child Development.
|Child Helpline Supervisor||Graduate preferably in B.A in Social Work/ Computer Sciences/ Information Technology/Community Sociology /Social Sciences from a recognized university. |
Weightage for experienced candidate
Proficiency in Computers Preference may be given to personnel’s having experience of working in Emergency Helplines.
|Case Worker|| 12th passed from a recognized Board/ Equivalent Board. |
Good Communication Skills. Weightage for experienced candidates.
Preference may be given to personnel’s of working in Emergency Helplines.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 notification from 1st July 2023. The last date to apply Offline for Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 until 20th July 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://wcd.kerala.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Women and Child Development Department website Notification panel and check the link of particular Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Offline link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Women and Child Development Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala WCD Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|