Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Education Department has released an employment notification of the Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Education Department recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 450 vacancies for the posts of Sewing Teacher,Pre-Primary Teacher, PT Teacher and Higher Secondary School Teacher. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Education Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||31st December 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||2nd February 2022|
Education Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Education Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Education Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Education Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Sewing Teacher,Pre-Primary Teacher, PT Teacher and Higher Secondary School Teacher|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.45,600 – 95,600|
|Application Start||31st December 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd February 2022|
Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Education Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 450 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Sewing Teacher (High School)||RS. 35600-75400/- (Revised Scale)||18 – 40||1)A Pass in S.S.L.C. Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent. |
2) Group Certificate in Needle Work and dress making of the KGTE (Higher)
Group Certificate in Tailoring of the KGTE (Higher) or MGTE(Higher)
Group Diploma in Crafts issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
National Trade certificate in Cutting and Tailoring issued by the National Council for Training in Vocational Trades
Diploma in Craftsmanship (Tailoring and Garment Making), awarded by the Director of Technical Education, Kerala.
Diploma in Craftsmanship in Tailoring and Embroidery, awarded by the Director of Technical Education, Government of Kerala.
National Trade Certificate in in Dress making awarded by National Council for Training in Vocational Trades
Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFT) from M. G University.
B.Sc Fashion & Apparel Design Technology (B.Sc FATD) from Kannur University
B.Sc Costume & Fashion Designing from Calicut University
Diploma in Fashion Designing issued by the Kerala Institute of Labour and Employment (KILE)
Diploma in Fashion Designing awarded by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
3) Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) for this
post conducted by the Government of Kerala
|Physical Education Teacher||RS. 25200-54000/- (Pre-Revised)||18-40||1) A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent. |
2) a) A pass in the Certificate of Physical Education issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Note:- i) Certificate in Physical Education of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu states will be accepted as an alternate qualification
b) A pass in the Vocational Higher Secondary Education Certificate Course in Physical Education conducted by the Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Educations, Kerala or its equivalent
c) Any degree in Physical Education (Regular Course) such as B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed etc. conferred or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
|Pre-Primary Teacher (Pre- Primary School)||Rs. 25200-54000/- (Pre- revised)||18-40||1) A Pass in SSLC examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent |
2) A Certificate of successful Completion of Nursery Training issued by the Kerala Government or the former Travancore – Cochin Government or the former Travancore or Cochin Government.
Nursery Training Certificate issued by the Indian State Council for Child Welfare.
Balasevika Training certificate issued by the State Council for Child Welfare. OR Pre- Primary Teachers Training Certificate issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Various Subject||Rs.45600-95600/-||20-40||1) Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by a University in Kerala. |
2) (i) B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(iii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
3) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by the Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 notification from 31st December 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 until 2nd February 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their user ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking of the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advisd to keep a soft copy of the online application for further reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link ‘My Applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commmission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Community, Age, etc., have to be produced as and when called for. “Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile”.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Education Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Teaching Jobs 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|