Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department has released an employment notification of the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 23 vacancies for the posts of Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||30th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||1st December 2021|
Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO:504/2021|
|Post Name||Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||30th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||1st December 2021|
Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 23 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II||23 (Twenty three)||Rs.35,600-75,400/- (Revised)|
Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II||18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities|
Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department job Qualification details below.
|Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr.II||Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification; and|
(a) Diploma in Printing Technology of a recognized institution; or
(b) (i) KGTE/MGTE in Machine Work (Lower) or VHSE with Printing
Technology or equivalent qualification; and
(ii) Two years experience in Offset Printing Machine in a reputed
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 notification from 30th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 until 1st December 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- (a) Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Printing (Government Presses) Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Printing Department Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|