Kerala KTET Notification 2022: Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) has released the KTET Notification 2022 at the official website of KGEB on 22nd October 2022. The KTET exam is known as Kerala TET exam and it is conducted in Kerala state. The candidates can apply for the KTET Exam 2022 exam from 25th October 2022 as the KTET Online Application Form 2022 will start on 25th October 2022 on the official website and the last date to apply for the KTET exam 2022 is 11th November 2022. In this article, You’ll get all the useful and essential information related to the KTET Notification 2022.
What is KTET?
The Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) is a state-level examination administered by the Commissioner for Government Examinations. It is conducted twice a year for the candidates wishing to start their career in the teaching field at Primary, Upper primary government schools and High-school levels.
The Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test is taken as per the guidelines set by the State Council Of Educational Research and Training [SCERT], arranged by Pariksha Bhavan. This exam is conducted conforming to the rules and regulations by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
|KTET 2022 Notification pdf||22nd October 2022|
|KTET Application Form Start Date||25th October 2022|
|KTET Application Form End Date||11th November 2022|
|Last Date for Final Printout of Application||8th November 2022|
|Date to Download Admit Card||21st November 2022|
|KTET Exam date 2022||26th & 27th November 2022|
|KTET Result 2022||To be Notified|
Kerala Government Education Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Government Education Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Government Education Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Exam Name||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test -KTET|
|Exam Conducting body||Kerala Government Education Board|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fees||Rs. 500/- for General |
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST
|Medium of Application||English|
Kerala KTET Notification 2022 – KTET Exam Date 2022
Here is the detailed KTET 2022 exam date and schedule as mentioned in the KTET Notification 2022. The candidates must check out the KTET 2022 exam schedule, exam date, duration, exam time, and exam category to gauge how many days are left before the KTET Exam 2022 and prepare for it accordingly.
|Category||Date of Examination||Duration||Time|
|KTET I||26th November 2022||10.00 am – 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|KTET II||26th November 2022||2.00 pm -4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|KTET III||27th November 2022||10.00 am – 12.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
|KTET IV||27th November 2022||2.00 pm -4.30 pm||2 ½ hrs|
Kerala KTET Notification 2022 Educational Qualification Details
The candidates must read out the KTET Eligibility Criteria to ensure they are eligible for the KTET Exam 2022. In case the candidates fail to meet the eligibility criteria they will face rejection. So go through the following mentioned KTET eligibility criteria carefully.
For Category 1 (Lower Primary Classes)
Candidates who are appearing for Kerala TET 2022 must be qualified following points:-
- Must pass Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary or equivalent at least with 45% and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure)Regulations 2002 or Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). or Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education
For Category 2 (Upper Primary Classes)
- B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Exam, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. or BA/ B.Sc. / B.Com with at least 45% marks and one-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard or Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). or Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed
For Category 3 (High School Classes)
The test is for HSAs in: (i) Malayalam (ii) English (iii) Hindi (iv) Sanskrit (v) Tamil (vi) Kannada (vii) Arabic (viii) Urdu (ix) Social Science (x) Physical Science (xi) Natural Science and (xii) Mathematics
- BA/ BSc/ B.Com with marks of at least 45% and a B.Ed. A degree in the subject concerned (from any of the universities in Kerala or from any other university recognised as equivalent)
- For those who have MSc. Ed. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, A degree with not less than 50 per cent of the marks of one of the Regional Institutes of Education funded by NCERT will be eligible to apply for the subject matter concerned. For the subjects of Botany and Zoology, those with MSc. Ed., Ed. It is possible to apply for a Degree in Life Science with not less than 50 per cent marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education.
- Candidates from SC/ST and differently-abled categories will be provided with a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates from OBC & OEC categories will be given a relaxation of 3% in the qualifying marks to appear for the K-TET III.
For Category 4
For Language teachers in Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers (up to High School level)
- Those who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act and Rules are eligible to apply for K-TET IV.
- Candidates from SC/ST and differently-abled categories will be provided a relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying marks prescribed for the eligibility to appear for the K-TET IV.
Kerala KTET Notification 2022 Application Fee Details
The online application fees for KTET 2022 has been released with its notification. Check out the KTET 2022 application Fees in detail in the following table. The General/ Unreserved category has to pay ₹ 500/- as KTET Application Fees for other categories the application fee is ₹ 250.
|Category||Kerala TET 2022 Application Fees|
Steps to Apply Online for KTET 2022 exam?
The candidates must go through the following instructions to be able to fill out and submit the KTET 2022 application form based on the information provided in the KTET Notification 2022. Let’s have a look at the steps to apply online for Kerala TET 2022 exam.
- Click on the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the KTET Registration Link.
- Click on the New Registration button that appears on the screen.
- Read all the particulars and instructions given.
- Later you have to agree with the terms given there.
- Now, you can click the New Registration link.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format. Cross-check all your details and then submit the page.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) must possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
- After the successful submission, you can download your KTET Application Form 2022 Online.
- Take a printed copy of it for future reference.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|