Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | 24 Vacancies | Office Attendant Posts | Last Date 22.01.2020 | Download Direct Recruitment @ www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Kerala (HCK) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 24 candidates to fill their Office Attendant jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt. jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Kerala High Court Latest Notification 2020 will start on 1st January 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 22nd January 2020 for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Office Attendant Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Board of Organization||High Court of Kerala (HCK)|
|Job Category||State Government of India [Court Job]|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|No. Of Vacancies||24|
|Salary||Rs. 16,500 – 35,700|
|Official Website||http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in [or] https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the High Court of Kerala (HCK) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various High Court of Kerala (HCK) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala High Court Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check High Court of Kerala (HCK) job Qualification details below
- Candidates must pass in SSLC or equivalent & should not acquire graduation.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 24 Office Attendant job in the High Court of Kerala (HCK), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Application fee of Rs. 400 (Only Rupees Four Hundred) shall be applicable.
- SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently-abled categories are exempted from the fee.
How To Apply For Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
- To start the application process the candidates should click the link “Step-V New Applicant in the web page or the ‘Apply Online’ button available against the notification link. This will take the candidate to the next page where the options of *POSTS’ are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF OFFICE ATTENDANT main page (hereafter called the main page) by clicking the option OFFICE ATTENDANT available there. Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and How to Apply. Guidelines for Photograph & Signature, FAQ and Sample Application Form provided on the main page.
- For more details please check official notification below
5 thoughts on “Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 24 Office Attendant Vacancies @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in”
My name is soumya
I want this job my qualification plus two