Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Excise Department has released an employment notification of the Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Excise Department recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up Various vacancies for the posts of Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) (Male). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Excise Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||29th September 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||1st November 2023|
Excise Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Excise Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Excise Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Excise Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 307/2023|
|Post Name||Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) (Male)|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||29th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||1st November 2023|
Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Excise Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||District wise||Scale of pay|
|1.||Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) (Male)||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Rs.27900 – 63700/-|
Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Excise Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) (Male)||19-31,|
Candidates born between 02.01.1992 and 01.01.2004
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post
Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Excise Department opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Excise Department job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Civil Excise Officer (Trainee) (Male)||Educational : Must have passed th Plus Two Examination or its equivalent|
Physical : Must not be less than 165 cms in height and 81 cms round the chest with a minimum expansion of 5 cms
All candidates must be physically fit and possess the following minimum physical standards:-
(a) (i) Height : Must not be less than 165 cm.
(ii) Chest : Must not be less than 81 cm round the chest with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Note: Minimum Height and chest measurements shall be 160 cm and 76 cm respectively for
Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates. The minimum chest expansion of 5 cm shall
however be applicable for them also.
Physical Efficiency Test:-
Candidate must be physically fit in all respects and must qualify in any 5 events out of 8 items specified below of the national physical efficiency one star standard test with minimum standard noted against each.
|Sl. No.||Item||Minimum Standard of Efficiency|
|1||100 Meters Run||14 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||132.20 cm|
|3||Long Jump||457.20 cm|
|4||Putting the Shot (7264 gm)||609.60 cm|
|5||Throwing the Cricket Ball||6096 cm|
|6||Rope Climbing (Hands Only)||365.80 cm|
|7||Pull Ups / Chinning||8 times|
|8||1500 Meters Run||5 minutes 44 seconds|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023?
To apply for a position with the Kerala Public Service Commission, candidates must follow these steps:
- Registration: Begin by registering on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission at www.keralapsc.gov.in. This step involves a one-time registration process.
- Login: After successfully registering, candidates can log in to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Apply for the Post: Once logged in, candidates should navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ button for the specific post they are interested in.
- Photograph Requirements: Ensure that the photograph you upload meets the specified criteria. For photographs taken after December 31, 2013, the candidate’s name and the date of the photograph should be clearly printed at the bottom of the picture. If you’ve created a new profile on or after January 1, 2022, the photograph must have been taken within the past six months. The uploaded photograph remains valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Application Fee: No application fee is required for this process.
- Accuracy of Information: Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of their personal information and should keep their password confidential. Before finally submitting the application, ensure that all information in your profile is correct.
- User-ID for Communication: The User-ID should be quoted for any future communication with the Commission.
- Provisional Submission: Once submitted, the application is considered provisional and cannot be deleted or altered. It’s advisable to keep a printout or digital copy of the online application for reference.
- Printout of Application: Candidates can obtain a printout of their application by clicking on the ‘My applications’ link in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission should include a copy of the application.
- Document Verification: Original documents proving qualification, experience, age, community, etc., must be produced when requested.
- Profile Correction: Any corrections made to the profile after the application deadline will not be reflected in the submitted application.
- AADHAAR Card: If you have an AADHAAR card, add it as an ID proof in your profile.
- Submission Deadline: The last date for submitting applications for this particular posting is November 18, 2023 , until 12 midnight (Wednesday).
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Excise Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Civil Excise Officer Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|