Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Ceramics Limited has released an employment notification of the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.keralaceramics.com/. Through this latest Kerala Ceramics Limited recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 13 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Time Keeper/ Assistant Store Keeper /Driver cum Office Attendant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Ceramics Limited can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||15th June 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||20th July 2022|
Kerala Ceramics Limited Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Ceramics Limited. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Ceramics Limited official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Ceramics Limited|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 188/2022 & 189/2022|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Time Keeper/ Assistant Store Keeper /Driver cum Office Attendant|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.8,710 – 17,980|
|Application Start||15th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||20th July 2022|
Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Ceramics Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 13 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Category Number||Post Name||Vacancy||Salary|
|CATEGORY NO: 188/2022||Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Time Keeper/ Assistant Store Keeper||11 (Eleven)||Rs.8710 – 17980/-|
|CATEGORY NO: 189/2022||Driver cum Office Attendant (Medium / Heavy Passenger / Goods vehicle)||02 (Two)||Rs.8710 – 17980/-|
Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Ceramics Limited Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Time Keeper/ Assistant Store Keeper||18 – 39, Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.|
|Driver cum Office Attendant (Medium / Heavy Passenger / Goods vehicle)||18 – 39, Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation|
Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 application form are requested to check their education qualifications required for various Kerala Ceramics Limited opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Ceramics Limited job Qualification details below.
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier/ Time Keeper/ Assistant Store Keeper||Graduation or equivalent qualification from a UGC recognized University or National Institutes established by Central Government / Institutions established by State Government.|
|Driver cum Office Attendant (Medium / Heavy Passenger / Goods vehicle)||1. A pass in standard VII or equivalent qualification. |
2. Must possess current Motor Driving Licence to drive Light Motor Vehicles and Heavy Motor Vehicles with Driver’s Badge. Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence shall be of at least 3 years standing and in the case of Driving Licence issued after 16.01.1979 separate endorsement to drive Heavy Duty Goods Vehicles and Heavy Duty Passenger Vehicles.
3. Medical Fitness: Should be medically fit as per the standards specified below :-
(i) Ear :- Hearing should be perfect
(ii) Eye :-
Distant vision :- 6/6 Snellen
Near vision :- 0.5 snellen
Colour Vision :- Normal
Night blindness :- Nil
(iii) Muscles and Joints :- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements
(iv) Nervous system :- Perfectly normal, free from any infectious diseases.
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 notification from 15th June 2022. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 until 20th July 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.keralaceramics.com/.
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2012. Candidates who are creating profile from 01.01.2022 onwards, must upload photograph which is taken within 6 months. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates possessing requisite qualification as per Para 7 above alone shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Ceramics Limited Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Ceramics Limited Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Junior Assistant/ Cashier||Click Here|
|Driver cum Office Attendant||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|