Kerala State Legal Service Authority | Post Name: Data Entry Operator (DEO)| Last Date: 20.02.2020 | Apply Mode: Offline
KELSA Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Legal Service Authority is officially out of the recruitment notification for 1 candidate to fill their Data Entry Operator (DEO) jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt. jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the KELSA Latest Notification 2020 will start on 30th January 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 20th February 2020 for KELSA Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Data Entry Operator, Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the KELSA Recruitment 2020 are given below.
KELSA Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Kerala State Legal Service Authority|
|Name of the Post||Data Entry Operator|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.01.2020|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
KELSA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Kerala State Legal Service Authority has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Period Of appointment||One Year|
|Salary||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Selection Method||Personal interview|
KELSA Recruitment 2020 – How-To Apply
- The application shall reach the office on or before 20.02.2020 to 3 PM in the following address The Member Secretary, Kerala State Legal Services Authority, Niyama Sahaya Bhavan, High Court Compound, Kochi- 682031
- The application shall reach the office on or before 13.01.2020 up to 3 PM in the following address The Member Secretary, Kerala State Legal Services Authority, Niyama Sahaya Bhavan, High Court Compound, Kochi- 682031″
- The name of the post applied shall also be subscribed on the cover
- The above vacancies are now in existence.
- The Ranked list published by the KeLSA in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year
- Candidates will be advised from the said list in writing against the vacancies reported during the period of the currency of the list.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- The experience Certificate shall contain the details regarding experience (certificate number, date, name of post, period, issuing authority, name of institution, etc.) and shall produce the Certificate as and when asked for the same
- The veracity of the Experience certificate will be subjected to scrutiny and those who issue or produce bogus certificate will be subjected to legal proceedings.
- For more details please check below official notification
Latest Jobs 2020
Join Job News-Telegram Group