ITBP Recruitment 2022 – Careers in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) published their latest job vacancies on the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) website’s careers page. These jobs are located in India. Getting these wonderful jobs requires a simple application process only. Once you have identifies below government job opportunities according to your qualification you can move further for the application submission process for these jobs. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid a rush during closing dates.
When we noticed the Job opportunity at Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), We were very happy to share it with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it on the Official website too
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Details
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
|Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Plus Two/SSLC
|Rs.19,900 – 81,100/-
About Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Indo-Tibetan Border Police was raised on October 24, 1962 for reorganizing the frontier intelligence and security set up along the Indo-Tibetan border. Only four Battalions were sanctioned to begin with. ITBP was initially raised under the CRPF Act. However, in 1992, parliament enacted the ITBPF Act and the rules there under were framed in 1994.
With additional tasks entrusted to ITBP from time to time on border guarding, counter-insurgency and internal security roles, the number of ITBP Battalions increased gradually and ITBP presently has 56 service Battalions, 4 Specialist Battalions, 17 Training Centres and 07 logistics establishments with a total strength of approx. 88,500 personnel.
In the year 2004, in pursuance of GoM recommendations on “One Border One Force”, the entire stretch of the India-China Border comprising 3488 Kms was assigned to the ITBP for Border Guarding duty and, accordingly, ITBP, replaced Assam Rifles in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh in 2004.
The motto of the Force is “Shaurya-Dridhata-Karma Nishtha”. The Force has earned number of decorations like Padmashree-7, Kirti Chakra-2 Shaurya Chakra-6, Sena Medal-1, President’s Police Medal for Gallantry-19, Police Medal for Gallantry -131, Parakram Padak-93, President’s Police and Fire Service Medals for Gallantry-2, Prime Minister’s Life Saving Medal-88, Jeewan Raksha Padak -12, Sarvottam Jeewan Raksha Padak – 02, Uttam Jeewan Raksha Padak – 13, Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award -13 etc. for its numerous achievements in the past.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification for 2022. Candidates can check ITBP Recruitment 2022 vacancy details below. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ITBP Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check below the Latest Job Vacancy details
Important Instructions ITBP Recruitment 2022
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of submission of the ONLINE application. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for these posts which are compulsory even if a candidate has some higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in the application and as evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for the post
- The online application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, mark sheets, certificates, etc., issued by the degree awarding Boards. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Boards.
- In respect of the equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to attach a copy of the order/ letter in this regard, indicating the Authority under which it has been so treated, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the essential educational qualification in the relevant areas as required for the post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of submission of the ONLINE application.
HOW TO APPLY –ITBP Recruitment 2022
All candidates are requested to please take a few minutes to set up Their profile by visiting the Below link. once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP). Fill out your form carefully since a minor mistake could result in your application being rejected. Seek the help of someone who has had prior experience filling out the form. Applications to government jobs may also require the candidate to attach attested copies of documents like education and caste certificates, so don’t forget to enclose them.