Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana has released an employment notification of the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/. Through this latest Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1365 vacancies for the posts of Agniveer (SSR). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||29th May 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th June 2023|
Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Agniveer (SSR)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 – 40,000|
|Application Start||29th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||15th June 2023|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 1365 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits: Agniveer (SSR) enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment . In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
Terminal Benefits – Seva Nidhi Package: Agniveer (SSR) will be given one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below:-
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution) (Approximately)|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution) (Approximately)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
|Exit after 4 year||Approximately Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package (Absolute amount excluding interest)|
|Note 1: AGNIVEERVAYU will not be required to contribute to any Provident Fund of the Government.|
Note 2: There shall be no entitlement to any gratuity and any kind of pensionary benefits in the case of AGNIVEERVAYU
|Agniveer Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed Skill-Set certificate will be provided to the AGNIVEER SSR, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Agniveer (SSR)||Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive)|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Agniveer (SSR)||Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1365 Vacancies in Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
How To Apply For Latest Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification from 29th May 2023. The last date to apply Online for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 until 15th June 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/.
- Then go to the Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|