Indian Coast Guard | Yantrik | Total Vacancies: 37 | Last Date: 22nd March 2020 | Apply Mode: Online |Website: https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: Indian Coast Guard is officially out of the recruitment notification for 37 candidates to fill their Yantrik jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the Indian Coast Guard Latest Notification 2020 will start on 16th March 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 22nd March 2020 for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Yantrik Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Advt No||YANTRIK 02/2020 BATCH|
|Application Start||16th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd March 2020|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 37 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)||19 Posts|
|2.||Yantrik Technical (Electrical)||03 Posts|
|3||Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)||15 Posts|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Indian Coast Guard job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Coast Guard job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Coast Guard Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Indian Coast Guard job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Yantrik Technical||Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.|
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 16 Mar 2020 to 22 Mar 2020 till 2359 Hrs Candidates to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- To fill up the “Online” application, the candidates need to login to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on the opportunities button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2020 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- For more details please check below official notification
Latest Govt Jobs
Join Job News-Telegram Group