Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Coast Guard has released an employment notification of the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Coast Guard recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 350 vacancies for the posts of Navik (GD & DB) and Yantrik. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Coast Guard can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||8th September 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||22nd September 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Coast Guard. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Coast Guard official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||01/2024 Batch|
|Post Name||Navik (GD & DB) and Yantrik|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 29,200/-|
|Application Start||8th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd September 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 350 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|2.||Navik (Domestic Branch)||30|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Coast Guard Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Navik (General Duty) -Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years. Candidates should be born between 01 May 2002 to 30 Apr 2006 (both dates inclusive) applying for post of Navik (DB), Navik (GD) and Yantrik.|
Note: Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if, posts are reserved for them.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Coast Guard opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Coast Guard job Qualification details below.
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
|Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)||– Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE), and – Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), or – Class 10th & Class 12th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) “AND” Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).|
Note: – List of equivalent diploma for recruitment in Yantrik cadre in Electrical, Mechanical and
Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering (Engg) branch as mentioned below:-
|Electrical Engineering (Diploma)||Mechanical Engineering (Diploma)||Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering (Diploma)|
|Electrical and Electronics (Power System)||Marine Engg/ Marine Engg and Systems||Advanced Electronics and Communication Engg|
|Electrical and Electronics Engg||Mechanical Engg||Electronic Instrumentation and Control Engg|
|Electrical and Instrumentation Engg||Mechanical Engg (Production)||Electronics Engg|
|Electrical and Mechanical Engg||Mechanical Engg (Automobile)||Electronics (Fibre Optics)|
|Electrical Engg||Mechanical Engg (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)||Electronics and Communication Engg|
|Electrical Engg (Electronics and Power)||Mechanical Engg (Repair & Maintenance)||Electronics and Electrical Engg|
|Electrical Engg (Industrial Control)||Production Engg||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg|
|Electrical Engg (Instrumentation and Control)||Shipbuilding Engg||Electrical Power System Engg|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 350 Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI. E-admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
How To Apply For Latest Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 notification from 8th September 2023. The last date to apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 until 22nd September 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Coast Guard website Notification panel and check the link of particular Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Coast Guard Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|