Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. On its official website, https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/, Indian Coast Guard has posted a job announcement for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023. Online applications are being accepted from qualified and interested applicants as part of the most recent Indian Coast Guard recruitment to fill 255 openings for the positions of Navik(General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch). Apply directly via the link provided below if you are a candidate who is serious about your career and would like to join the Indian Coast Guard. To prevent crowds on deadline days, candidates are recommended to submit their applications far in advance.
|Online Application Commencement from||6th February 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||16th February 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Notification Details
All individuals who are seeking Central Government employment and satisfy the requirements may apply for the position by submitting an online application through the Indian Coast Guard‘s primary recruiting website. After reviewing all the details on the age restriction, the selection procedure, the required education, the provided income, etc. Candidates are recommended to bookmark this page and visit the official Indian Coast Guard website as we give all the information you need there.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Navik(General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21700/- Pay Level-3|
|Application Start||6th February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||16th February 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
The following job description information was made available with the Indian Coast Guard‘s most recent recruiting announcement 2023. To fill their openings, they invite 7 Candidates. Candidates can view the specifics of the current job openings below.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Salary (Basic)|
|Navik(General Duty)||225||Rs.21700/- Pay Level-3|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||30||Rs.21700/- Pay Level-3|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
The individuals who are interested in filling out forms must meet the following age requirements in order to apply for the latest employment with the Indian Coast Guard. Only the aged applicants who have been notified may apply for the position. Candidates from the reserved categories of SC, ST, PWD, women, and everyone else shall have the upper age restriction relaxed in accordance with government regulations. Use the exact link to the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 notice provided below to access the official announcement. See the specifics of the age restriction below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Navik(General Duty)||18 to 22|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||18 to 22|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates are urged to confirm that they meet the educational requirements for all available Indian Coast Guard positions before submitting their application for the Navik Recruitment 2023. Aspirants are urged to carefully read the most recent Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023. Before applying for the openings, aspirants should make sure they satisfy the requirements; else, their applications will be denied. Below are the employment qualification information for the Indian Coast Guard.
|Navik(General Duty)||10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||Class 10thpassed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
The candidates were asked to submit the application fees through the designated means in order to apply for the Latest 255 Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard. Once paid, application costs are non-refundable. The candidates who are requesting a fee waiver must have a current certificate for the relevant category as of the deadline for online application submission. Online payments must be made using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Candidates who submit simply the application form and no application fee will have their applications automatically rejected. Only applicants are responsible for paying any application fees.
|All Candidates (except SC/ST)||Rs.300/-|
How To Apply For Latest Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 notification from 6th February 2023. The last date to apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 until 16th February 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
- next check the link for the specific Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Notification under the Notifications box on the Indian Coast Guard website.
- If you are qualified, select the link to apply online.
- An application fee tab will appear in a separate window.
- Now, as directed, complete the form with the essential candidate document information.
- Pay the application fee in accordance with the notification’s instructions.
- To submit the application form, click the submit link.
- Take a printout of the application form after downloading it for use in the future.
Essential Instructions for Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- Before submitting an online application for the appropriate position, candidates must carefully read the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf, which is provided below.
- In order to prevent rejection later on, candidates must make sure they are eligible in terms of category, experience, age, and any other requirements listed against each position in the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 announcement. The Indian Coast Guard Selection Department’s determination in this matter will be final.
- In order to avoid inconvenience, it is advised that candidates provide their active mobile phone number and email address when completing the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Online Application. They should also make sure that these numbers and addresses are active throughout the selection process. Other than their email and mobile numbers, there will be no other way to reach them.
- Please see the official Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 announcement below for further information.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|