Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 through AFCAT | Apply Online 249 Commissioned Officer (CO) Posts | Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For Flying Branch). The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Indian Air Force Latest Notification 2019 will start on 1st December 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 30th December 2019 for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Commissioned Officer Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of the Examination||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – AFCAT 01/2020/NCC Special Entry|
|Name of the Post||Commissioned Officer|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30th December 2019|
|Job Category||Indian Air Force Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Indian Air Force has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 249 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||209/21F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duy (Technical)||208/21T/PC/M 208/21T/SSC/M & W||AE(L): PC – 40, SSC – 26|
AE(M): PC – 23, SSC – 16
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||208/21G/PC/M 208/21G/SSC/M & W||Admin: PC – 24, SSC – 16 Accts:|
PC – 14, SSC – 10
Lgs: PC – 12, SSC – 08
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||209/21F/PC/M 209/21F/SSC/M & W||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Indian Air Force job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates Inclusive).
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Air Force job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Air Force Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Indian Air Force job Qualification details below
- AFCAT ENTRY (SSC FOR MEN AND WOMEN)
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
- NCC SPECIAL ENTRY (FOR MEN AND WOMEN)
- Minimum 60% marks in each in Maths & Physics at 10 + 2 level.
- Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent
- For more details please check official notification
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 249 Commissioned Officer job in Indian Air Force, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
- However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification
How To Apply For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this AFCAT 01/2020/NCC Special Entry Exam online from 01 December to 30 December 2019.
- For more details please check official notification below