Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre) Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 30.03.2020 | Apply Mode: Online | Download India Post Application Form @ indiapost.gov.in
India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post Maharashtra Postal Circle is officially out the recruitment notification for 14 candidates to fill their Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre) jobs in All over Mumbai. The aspirants who are looking for the Central govt. jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the India Post Latest Notification 2020 will start on 13th February 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 30st March 2020 for India Post Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the India Post Recruitment 2020 are given below.
India Post Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||India Post – Mail Motor Service Mumbai|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. DMS-B/2-8/Driver Rectt. /XXX/2018/172|
|Job Name||Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre)|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.03.2020|
India Post Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
India Post Maharashtra Postal Circle has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 14 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Division||No.of Vacancies||Application Send To|
|Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, Mumbai||10||The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S.K Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400018|
|Sr. Supdt.of Post of Offices, Goa||1||The Sr. Supdt.of Post of Offices, Goa Division, Mapusa – 403507|
|Sr. Supdt.of Post of Offices, Sangli||1||The Sr. Supdt.of Post of Offices, Sangli Division, Sangli – 416416|
|Supdt.of Post of Offices, Ratnagiri||1||The Supdt.of Post of Offices, Ratnagiri Division, Ratnagiri – 415612|
|Supdt.of Post of Offices, Sindhudurg||1||The Supdt.of Post of Offices, Sindhudurg Division, Sindhudurgnagari – 416812|
India Post Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the India Post Maharashtra Postal Circle job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Age Limit for direct recruits: 18 to 27 yrs I Relaxable 5 yrs for SC & ST, 3 yrs for OBC, for Government Servants up to 40 yrs in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government and for Ex-Serviceman up to a maximum of 3 years [08 34 5 ) years for SC & ST and 06 (3+3) years for OBCI after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age. The caste certificate submitted in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government Of India Will be considered for availing age relaxation under SC/ST/OBC/ESM.
India Post Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various India Post Maharashtra Postal Circle job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest India Post Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check India Post Maharashtra Postal Circle job Qualification details below
|Staff Car Drivers (Ordinary Cadre)|
|Desirable||Desirable qualification: Three years’ service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.|
How To Apply For India Post Recruitment 2020
- Application in the prescribed format completed in all respect should be sent separately to “concerned division as mentioned in Column No.(9) of details of posts above ” on or before 30.03.2020 by 1700 Hours through Speed Post/Registered Post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected.
- The last date of receipt of the application is on or before 30.03.2020 by 1700 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of certificates or the applications(s) enclosing copy/ copies of the certificate(s) without self-attestation will be rejected straightway without any notice or information.
- The application format and requisite details with regard to age limit, eligibility qualification/experience, a prescribed format of certificate to category EWS/SC/ST/OBC/ESM and Other terms and condition are available on the website: ‘www.indiapost.gov.in’
- For more details please check below official Notification