India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Postal Department has released an employment notification of the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/. Through this latest Indian Postal Department recruitment, Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak). Applications are to be submitted online at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Details of the vacant posts are given below
|Online Application Commencement from||27th January 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||16th February 2023|
Indian Postal Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Postal Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Postal Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Department|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||NOTIFICATION: 17-21/2023-GDS|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||27th January 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||16th February 2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Postal Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 40889 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Vacancy||Salary (TRCA Slab)|
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||40,889 (Gen-18122, OBC-8285, EWS-3955, SC-6020, ST-3476||Rs.12,000 to 29,380/-|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ Assistant Postmaster (ABPM)||Rs.10,000 to 24,470/-|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Postal Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|General, EWS||18 Years||40 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||18 Years||43 Years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||18 Years||45 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||18 Years||UR- 50 Years, OBC- 53 Years & SC/ ST – 55 Years|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Postal Department opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Postal Department job Qualification details below.
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:|
(a) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/
Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
(b) The applicant should have studied the local language i.e.
(i) Knowledge of computer
(ii) Knowledge of cycling
(iii) Adequate means of livelihood
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 40889 Vacancies in Indian Postal Department, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||100/-|
|SC, ST, PH Candidates||0/-|
|All Category Female Candidates||0/-|
How To Apply For Latest India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification from 27th January 2023. The last date to apply Online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 until 16th February 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Postal Department website Notification panel and check the link of particular India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Postal Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|