Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Income Tax Department, Gujarat has released an employment notification of the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://incometaxindia.gov.in/. Through this latest Income Tax Department, Gujarat recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 59 vacancies for the posts of Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Income Tax Department, Gujarat can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd October 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th October 2023|
Income Tax Department, Gujarat Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Income Tax Department, Gujarat. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Income Tax Department, Gujarat official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Sport Quota|
|Post Name||Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 1,42,400/-|
|Application Start||2nd October 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||15th October 2023|
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Income Tax Department, Gujarat has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 59 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Trade name||No. of Post||Salary|
|Inspector of Income-tax||2||Rs. 44900 – Rs. 142400|
|Tax Assistant||26||Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||31||Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900|
Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Sports Wise
|Game / Sport||No. Of Vacancies|
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Income Tax Department, Gujarat Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- For Inspector of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years of age (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2005).
- For Tax Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years of age (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005).
Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Income Tax Department, Gujarat opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Income Tax Department, Gujarat job Qualification details below.
|Inspector of Income-tax||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Tax Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Having a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/Council.|
Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Sportsman
- A State or the country in a National or International competition in any of the games/ sports mentioned in para-5; or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the games/ sports mentioned in para–5; or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/ sports mentioned in para-5; or
- Sportsperson who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How To Apply For Latest Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 notification from 2nd October 2023. The last date to apply Online for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 until 15th October 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://incometaxindia.gov.in/.
- The willing and eligible candidates must submit their applications by online mode from 01/10/2023 to 15/10/2023.
- All the relevant/ necessary documents should also be uploaded along with the application form.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post in a single application.
- The applicant should clearly indicate the preference of the posts in the application form to which he/she is applying, as first preference, second preference and third preference.
- The applicant should upload self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the application form:
- Matriculation/ SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Sports/ Games Certificates.
- Caste/ Community Certificate in support of claim.
- Certificate for age relaxation in support of claim
- Income & Asset Certificate to be produced by EWS candidates
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
Essential Instructions for Fill Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Income Tax Department, Gujarat Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|