IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indira Gandhi National Open University has released an employment notification of the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/. Through this latest Indira Gandhi National Open University recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 200 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indira Gandhi National Open University can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||22nd March 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||20th April 2023|
Indira Gandhi National Open University Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indira Gandhi National Open University. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indira Gandhi National Open University official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||22nd March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||20th April 2023|
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 200 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)||200|
|1. Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT) – Rs. 19900- 63200) Level 02 of 7th CPC|
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indira Gandhi National Open University Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)– 18-27 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IGNOU official Notification 2023 for more reference
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indira Gandhi National Open University opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indira Gandhi National Open University job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Junior Assistant-cum-Typist (JAT)||10+2 With a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer|
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 200 Vacancies in Indira Gandhi National Open University, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Unreserved (UR), OBC (NCL) & EWS – Rs.1000/-|
|SC, ST, FEMALE etc – Rs.600/-|
|PwBD – Nil|
|Method of Fee Payment:|
1. Through Debit/Credit card – Candidates need to check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card, while logging on to website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make the required payment through Debit/Credit Card.
2. Through Net Banking – Keep all credentials ready while logging on to website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
How To Apply For Latest IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 notification from 22nd March 2023. The last date to apply Online for IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 until 20th April 2023. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Indira Gandhi National Open University website Notification panel and check the link of particular IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indira Gandhi National Open University Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|