IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Banking Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an employment notification of the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.ibps.in/. Through this latest Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 4135 vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||20th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||10th November 2021|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Banking job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000|
|Application Start||20th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||10th November 2021|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 4135 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Participating Bank||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|1.||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.||Bank of India||88||44||158||58||240||588|
|3.||Bank of Maharashtra||60||30||108||40||162||400|
|5.||Central Bank of India||193||104||257||13||53||620|
|7.||Indian Overseas Bank||14||7||26||10||41||98|
|8.||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|9.||Punjab & Sind Bank||67||37||112||42||169||427|
|11.||Union Bank of India||94||47||148||132||491||912|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IBPS CRP PO/MT-XI official Notification 2021 for more reference
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) job Qualification details below.
|Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)||– A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
– The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 4135 Vacancies in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How To Apply For Latest IBPS PO Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 notification from 20th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 until 10th November 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.ibps.in/.
- Then go to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) website Notification panel and check the link of particular IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IBPS PO Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|