HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Headquarter Bengal Sub Area has released an employment notification of the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://indianarmy.nic.in/. Through this latest Headquarter Bengal Sub Area recruitment, Offline (By Postal) Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 9 vacancies for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Headquarter Bengal Sub Area can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline (By Postal) Application Commencement from||12th November 2022|
|Last date to Submit Offline (By Postal) Application||2nd December 2022|
Headquarter Bengal Sub Area Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline (By Postal) application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Headquarter Bengal Sub Area. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Headquarter Bengal Sub Area|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Application Start||12th November 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd December 2022|
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Headquarter Bengal Sub Area has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 9 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01||03||01||01||03||09|
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|MTS||· Minimum Age : 18 years|
· Maximum Age : 25 years
· Age Relaxation as per Rules
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Headquarter Bengal Sub Area opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Headquarter Bengal Sub Area job Qualification details below.
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|MTS||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.· |
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trade with one year’s experience in the trade.
HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 9 Vacancies in Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
How To Apply For Latest HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates will submit only typed applications on A4 size paper by post / speed Post / registered post to HQ Bengal Sub Area , 246 AJC Bose Road , Alipore , Kolkata – 700 027. Last date of receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement . Application received after due date will not be entertained and this office will not be responsible for any postal delay . Hand written application , incomplete / illegible applications or those not fulfilling any of the criteria will be rejected outright . The eligible candidates will be informed through call letter for written & skill test . Tests will be conducted at place and date to be intimated along with call letter .
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Two self-addressed envelopes on which Rs. 25/- postage stamp on each envelope.
- Two latest passport size photographs with name and father’s name of the candidate written on reverse.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
Essential Instructions for Fill HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Postal) Application Form
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ CATEGORY_____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata) Official website.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|