ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released an employment notification of the ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://www.ecil.co.in/. Through this latest Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 484 vacancies for the posts of ITI Trade apprentices. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||25th September 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||10th October 2023|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Post Name||ITI Trade apprentices|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||25th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||10th October 2023|
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Latest Vacancy Details
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2023. They invite 484 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||ITI Trade apprentices||484|
|Name of the Trade||Total Seats|
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||ITI Trade apprentices||Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 31.10.2023. The upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 years and for SC/ST is 30 years.|
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||ITI Trade apprentices||ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.|
How To Apply For Latest ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Begin by registering on the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) website at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Ensure that you meet the required educational qualifications before proceeding.
- Step 2: After successfully registering on the MSDE portal, eligible candidates should submit their online applications through the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) website at www.ecil.co.in. Navigate to the ‘Careers’ section and click on ‘Current Job Openings.’
Important Note: Candidates who have registered on the MSDE apprenticeship portal must submit their applications through the ECIL website as instructed. Only applications submitted through the ECIL website will be accepted and considered.
The online application process will be open from 25.09.2023 (10:00 AM) to 10.10.2023 (4:00 PM). Once you have submitted your application online, be sure to obtain a printout of the registered online application form, which will include a system-generated application serial number. It is essential to keep a record of this application serial number for all future references. You can also reprint your registered online application form before the registration deadline.
Essential Instructions for Fill ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
- a) Before applying, carefully read the entire advertisement and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement for the post/apprenticeship.
- b) The Degree of Disability for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Candidates should be 40% or above to be considered eligible.
- c) All educational qualifications must be obtained from Indian Institutes that are recognized by the Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- d) Only online registered application forms will be accepted. Ensure that you complete the online registration process.
- e) Be aware that the application may be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if there is suppression of facts or if false information is provided.
- f) Keep a record of your system-generated application number, as it should be used for all future correspondence.
- g) All future communication will be conducted via the email address provided in the online application form.
- h) ECIL reserves the right to cancel, restrict, enlarge, or modify the selection process as needed, without providing a specific reason.
- i) ECIL also reserves the right to adjust the number of notified vacancies/seats based on requirements.
- j) Any legal proceedings related to matters, claims, or disputes arising from this advertisement and/or any application submitted in response should be initiated within the jurisdiction limited to Courts in Medchal District, Telangana State.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|